Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
BMP: Im sorry Jessica that you feel some one in Johnnys life was into serious crap but you are wrong. And I would love to know who you get your information from becuse they are wrong too and I really want them to know that! Everyone needs to get thei facts straight. If you werent a related to Johnny or Lisa or close to them in a way & you dont know what they did in their everyday life

I shall not judge, but the police records do say, that his mother was into stuff, and the police records, do NOT say that her (Lisa's) parents were at all. I am sorry, but as parents we do set examples for our children. I will be the first to say that my own mother was a meth addict, and we suffered the casualties of her choices. Most of us made better choices in our lives, yet my younger brother did get hooked up on Crack, and died just a few years ago from over dose on this drug.
The rest of us are alive and well not because of her, but in spite of her! she will have to wonder for the rest of her life if her bad choices influenced her son and put him in an early grave, the rest of us, do not wonder at all.
There is no doubt in my mind my brother could of walked that path on his own, and yet, there is also no doubt in my mind, that my mother did not help deter it. nor discourage it by her own examples. After all, we do inspire by example, so tread carefully!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Snoopy - 10-11-2011, 03:46 PM