Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-11-2011, 05:15 PM)Adub Wrote: netsleuth, have you seen the video on youtube were Johnny is talking drug deals? Seems to be videotaped at the home of one of johnny's friends from the southside. It was posted up just before Williams was arrested. Jesus Christ. Johnny was telling friends that he could get them illegal drugs. And, it was video taped. I bet his friends and family want justice, and want the big answers. But why lie? What purpose do the lies serve?

Responding to adub before I leave, as I just saw your post.

Yeah. I listened to the part where Johnny spoke about "almost wanting" to try the weed that Lisa smoked, and the fact that he "had to" take a perc and could get some for a friend. I also went to a high school where I bought joints on my lunch hour on occasion. So, I'm not moved to believe that anyone is to blame because they smoked a joint, sold a joint or popped a pain pill.

Did you see were Lisa was talking about getting high in that same video? It matters not. College campus's across the nation are full of like kids. BFD.

Regarding lies, Maytee said that Johnny smoked pot and that he had percs for a knee injury. That's not lying. That's being a typical Mother who defends her child.

However, some have said essentially that there was no safe and, that Johnny's big mouth, bragging about a safe are the reason the kids are gone. Are they lying?

(10-11-2011, 05:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the vileness and insane diatribes started with maytee.
read my first post in first thread. i felt terrible for her.

why don't you go back to her pages and slurp up some more kool-aid. your work here is done. 28

you are self-righteous and insufferable and always were.

Sorry just because you tried to entice her into joining here for a few months, by playing "good cop" doesn't mean you had actual sympathy for her. No, you go back and see where slamming Maytee started here and compare that to when she first mentioned this place.

Go back and read where you asserted that she was trying to obstruct justice? What does that imply, exactly? Involvement?

Me, self-righteous?! Ha! So say the those who were horribly offended when Lisa was pictured with a gasp, beer in her hand. 12

The only kool-aid being served, is right here. Smiley_emoticons_kotz It's like a high-school clique where it's become popular to bully the vulnerable.

As I said earlier, I'm out. However I wanted to respond to the last so called point you made.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by netsleuth - 10-11-2011, 05:19 PM