Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Justice for Johnny & Lisa

I WILL BE YOUR VOICE JOHNNY AND LISA LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER

Like · Comment · 18 hours ago via mobile

I believe that this post, by Maytee, emphasizes her true callousness and wanton disregard for the rights of the Straub family.

The Straubs (through family spokesman Jim Verbosky) stated, in the Toledo Blade (Oct. 1, 2011):

Mr. Verbosky said despite comments from members of Clarke's family that they speak on behalf of both the victims, Miss Straub's parents, through him, are only the voice of their daughter.

"Jeff and Mary Beth [Straub] will speak on Lisa's behalf," he said, adding that the family knows that there is a long road ahead of them. "… The family is definitely ready to be there and will be there [in court]."

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2011/1...ouple.html

I believe Maytee's continuing to state that she will be the voice of Lisa, after Lisa's family claimed that right and duty, is a conscious and deliberate disregard for the wishes of a grieving family and a arrogant display of self importance. It also emphasizes a complete lack of respect towards parents who are grieving, too.

She has neither the authority nor the permission of Lisa's family to speak on her behalf.

This is no subtle attempt to disrespect the Straub family.

It is blatant, deliberate, insensitive and cruel.

Go ahead, Maytee apologists . . . blame this one on Mock!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by BlueTiki - 10-12-2011, 11:40 AM