Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-14-2011, 02:18 AM)curiouscat Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 09:12 PM)lucimhome Wrote: Well, how does this person know what happen in jail?
I do believe there will be more arrest. I'm still trying to figure out how SW got out to Lisa's house. He doesn't have a car, that would make it that far. Then after looking at Cam's FB he has many cars. Its all a cluster fuck.
I still think it's all going to have something to do with Johnny's birthing vessel.
If someone called me about my son out of the blue. Like TW did that night, There is not way in hell I wouldn't of got in the car to go find out what the heck was going on. The roads weren't that bad that night.
The birthing vessel's 911 calls haunts me to this day. WHY DIDN'T SHE GET HER PAJAMA WEARING ASS TO LISA'S HOUSE?

LC - thanks for the answer to how SW is able to update his FB. With all the post that have deleted, do you think someone is in charge of getting everything deleted? (like KC had people working the net for strategy)

I agree, I still think the birthing vessel is somehow behind this....I can't get over her 911 tapes...she talked about a key and knew way toooooo much, I think she is making a spectacle of herself because she knows she fucked up the robbery...yet think she was way ok with a hit on Lisa (so sad and horrific) the more I listen to the tapes the more she reads guilty...her drama issssss HER babiboi was not to be killed. Sorry Maytee but while you snoop here, that is how it appears. What is that saying, "he doth protest to much". Shut your stupid mouth and you might not look as guilty. In CJ classes they always teach, just sit back and listen cuz the perp is so confident in being smarter than you or anyone else they won't notice how often they give away their truth.

Still trying to figure out she knew they were in the basement dead, when they were found in the kitchen...that was not revealed for quite a while and still has not actually be confirmed as I know. Hmmmm the bodies were moved upstairs so they could be found....reasonable doubt and probable cause are often confused by those studying law enforcement let alone the criminals. Just saying

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by curiouscat - 10-14-2011, 02:22 AM