Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Here is a post for Maytee...A mother is not perfect and has committed sins and made mistakes, she is never, ever perfect in any way. But, a true mother recognizes these flaws in character and not only encourages her child to be better than herself, but discontinues doing things that cause harm to that child. She has over and over reinforced that she is more about her and her needs than any that are about her children or being a mother. Many women have had horrible, abusive life experiences, but as mothers they dig down deep and give more to their children and less to themselves. Being a mother means you allow your own vanity and ego to be squashed and allow your child to begin a life's venture that is all their own, without your damage constantly branded on them. Even if she had nothing to do with the crime, her self-importance and ego driven ways have been a significant contribution to a sad and horrible crime. Stop Maytee, stop hididng behind family member names...accept the gag order and be a mom, a real mom....a human being who gave life to and cherishes more the hopes and dreams of someone much more important than yourself. Life lesson to be learned, to truly love you must do so unconditionally without strings attached or motives hidden. I apologize for going on and on and will now sign off and not post any more...but God in Heaven, Maytee stop and be a REAL mother, not your storybook version that is always all about you. I apologize mock members again, but she has driven me to the brink...I will leave for a week or two to regain my composure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by curiouscat - 10-14-2011, 02:43 AM