Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-14-2011, 02:43 AM)curiouscat Wrote: Here is a post for Maytee...A mother is not perfect and has committed sins and made mistakes, she is never, ever perfect in any way. But, a true mother recognizes these flaws in character and not only encourages her child to be better than herself, but discontinues doing things that cause harm to that child.

Wow. This post is touching, entirely profound. You have put many of my own struggles and thoughts about "bad parenting" into a format appropriate for a Hallmark card. (Wouldn't we all love to have that card at our disposal!?). I have spent a lot of time reading through this forum, and I often find myself ashamed of the DISGUST that I feel for this "grieving" mother. Your post has helped me to understand my anger. Maytee is clearly grieving, however, she is using the cover of a "mother" to get away with horrid, destructive behavior. Maytee's behavior is offensive because she is attaching her rage to "motherhood". Motherhood does NOT ENTITLE a woman to hate. I am a mother. MAYTEE DOES NOT REPRESENT WHAT I AM. Her rants are directly against a mother's instinct to provide, to nurture, to elevate her offspring above her own knowledge. Maytee represents dysfunction at it's core. She is part of a cycle that perpetuates evil by assuring the generation ahead is provided with the abuse of her own childhood. While her savage behavior may truly be instinct for her, it is NOT PROTECTED UNDER NORMAL MOTHERHOOD!

EVIL RANTS come from a place that is NOT associated to natural motherhood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Brennan - 10-14-2011, 02:29 PM