Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-14-2011, 02:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: always arm yourself with facts. i can see you are young. you'll learn to get ALL the info you need before condemning. or supporting. do some reading here on the case and our history with the case. we have always wanted justice, we have over a million views of 2 threads and over 30,000 posts on this one case. people who care. for months nobody kept this case going besides Mock. NOBODY on the internet kept this case alive in the minds of people. the Police on case have tracked this thread/site. maytee hates us because we have exposed a lot of things she did not want known. that's ok. we have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

Time and time again, this woman has attempted to twist the facts to suit her own self serving purposes. Her irrational accusations against innocent people (slander), false statements against the Straub family, deceptive practices to make a buck, odd rhetoric on facebook, and her continued obsession with this website speaks volumes when it relates to her lack of character. I am unsure if she is mentally challenged or just injudicious. Then again, we are dealing with someone who has a history of not abiding by the law (public record). Just her bizarre commentary demonstrates a huge disrespect for that process.

She is entitled to grieve as any parent should. However, I question the mental faculties of anyone who attempts to disparage the memory of one victim over another. Then make slanderous (FALSE) statements or innuendo in the direction of the other victim’s family. Her antics have proven he to be inferior. It is almost sad, but I have no empathy for someone so underhanded. Then again, I don’t for most criminals. She is only the voice for her son, and thats questionable.

It appears that there is Maytee’s truth, and then the actual truth. You have to take a sifter to everything she may claim or incoherently project towards those people she cannot challenge intellectually. Jealously, insecurity, grief, and an overall sense of being a failure is for therapy; not facebook. Yet, her opinions have been a consistent ramble of false, derogatory, and accusatory statements that only serve a higher injustice to her, not anyone else. But I do not think she has the mentality yet to understand this. Where are these infamous people that were called out on facebook as being guilty months ago? Oh, they are not the ones with the label murderer on them right now. Someone has a big apology to make, so have the balls to do it! If I were the victims of her slanderous allegations saying I did this crime. I would be filing a lawsuit! Then again, what reward would I reap. Dollar store jammies?

The facts are clear and have been well represented by numerous people who have commented publicly and privately on many social forums (including here!). Her son was not citizen number one, but he had an opportunity for change. You cannot point the finger of blame solely at any parent for what their child may do. But, when you look at the senseless remarks that have been made, deleted, and reposted without taking any culpability for them (by her). It's not a question anymore. You soon realize how pathetic and ridiculous she really is. Her threats are as empty as her respect for the justice system. Has she realized how many people have basically sided with the other family? Probably not and never will. Because she can’t get past her own mental derangement. Which is more criminal than anything!

A past record does not define a person in the end, and no one has ever made that statement; that I am aware of about either victim. I just read everything in the last month. Facts are facts. People will have varied ideas as to why this occurred. Its a discussion of information, not accusations.

The issue here (on Mock) has always been a concern for why such a brutal occurrence like this happened. The crime was not fair to either victim, their families, or friends. There has always been a continued demand for justice to be fairly executed upon the accused and any accomplices that may exist. I think the point is clear and no one has argued, that justice & the death penalty are supported in this case.

The fact is, the real story of the victims lives will come out in court. We will see a factual version of information presented, that we already know to be true and cannot be censored, or manipulated. This doesn’t mean that people will develop a lack of empathy. Its part of the story. Like I have said, it does not solely define them as human beings but mama‘s words have already sentenced her son in the publics eye by her persistent, and lackluster performance on the internet.

CHA CHA CHA.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by Sphincter Cop - 10-14-2011, 03:05 PM