Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-18-2011, 04:47 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Knowing these thoughts I'm having will not be popular, I'm going to put it out here anyway. Regarding some of Maytee's defenders on this site, you have to remember that they are only hearing Maytee's garbage. A few, after posting here have changed their tune alittle after seeing our side of it. I think that the last one might have come around if given a chance. At least, she acknowledged that Maytee needs help. I'm certainly NOT saying that her grief gives her the right to say the things she does. My advice would be for Maytee to get off FB and MOCK. The last poster here could be a very nice person who hears only Maytee's rant's about MOCK. I also, think that alot of us here could be very intiminating . I have college grads in my family who when typing will spell the wrong word (there, their, they're). And I myself , am almost paraniod sometimes about spelling a word wrong. This is a great bunch of people on this thread. Our only concern has been for justice . I am STRONGLY in the Straub camp. Just saying that maybe sometimes it would help to be a litte more forgiving of spelling, sentence structure etc.Contrary to the option that Maytee puts out there, it's obvious that most here (except me) hold jobs and are well schooled. Cheers
Olderthandirt you are so wise. I love to read hear and LC and her peeps get the news here before most MNM. I am a normal person, surgical tech and graduated with a 4.0 and i do not have a criminal record(sarcasm). I think like most of us here and you all type it and say it better than I can and it takes too long to have a post read like I am turning in an essay, plus english in high school was sooo boring. probably needed to use more periods. Love mock

Great point adub. i would like to know the answer to that question too, please.

LC you have every right to feel the way you do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by sharit - 10-18-2011, 05:19 PM