Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
osted by: Muddie
Posted 3 hours ago
Scum
May you rot in the eternal fire of hell.
Reply 2
Votes: 2 - 23 + Posted by: Epitoooozy
Posted 2 hours ago
I guess he won't be updating his Facebook profile for a while.
Reply 3
Votes: 2 - 13 + Posted by: Pico45
Posted 2 hours ago
So much for all in a days work! Won't be getting all that dough with his A** sitting at the jail.
Reply 4
Votes: 1 - 17 + Posted by: Pico45
Posted 1 hour ago
This is a very high profile case. Not since Father Robinson and Noe has the Prosecutor had such a high profile case and neither had death penalty implications. So if we go back further, not since the killing of Misty Fisher and convicted murderer Johnny Jordan have they had such a big case. I seriously hope Julia Bates takes this seriously, pushes for the maximum for all involved. I hope this piece of garbage burns in hell for what he did to those two kids!!!!!!
Reply 5
Votes: 3 - 16 + Posted by: Pico45
Posted 1 hour ago
I laughed when the West Memphis 3 got off on an Alford plea a couple of weeks ago. The national media called the Alford plea a rarely used legal manuevere (spelling). I roared when I heard that. I said, "apparently you haven't seen anything the Lucas County Prosecutors office has done." Come on Ms. Bates, go for the Maximum for everyone that was involved! Those two kids did not deserve what happened to them. Especially Lisa.
Reply 6
Votes: 2 - 17 + Posted by: Linda
Posted 1 hour ago
Hey punk..like you say on your Facebook "Why hold a job..when you can rob"..you piece of crap..do you KNOW NOW? maybe your friends can get a clue..
Reply 7
Votes: 0 - 11 + Posted by: Epitoooozy
Posted 1 hour ago
RE:
Yeah, I mentioned in an earlier article that the police should take a really close look at his Facebook profiles (he has two) including looking at some of his "friends". I bet the could turn up some very damning evidence indeed.
Reply 10
Votes: 2 - 8 + Posted by: genster
Posted 55 minutes ago
RE: RE:
When the arrest first happened I was told he had over 700 friends on his FB friends list. Now it 500+. I hope police made a copy of his friends list right away to see who disassociated themselves with him. Either they didn't want any part of this mess because they truly had no clue, or could be other reasons.
Reply 11
Votes: 2 - 2 + Posted by: genster
Posted 55 minutes ago
When the arrest first happened I was told he had over 700 friends on his FB friends list. Now it 500+. I hope police made a copy of his friends list right away to see who disassociated themselves with him. Either they didn't want any part of this mess because they truly had no clue, or could be other reasons.
Reply 12
Votes: 1 - 1 + Posted by: genster
Posted 55 minutes ago
Reply 8
Votes: 9 - 2 + Posted by: oldham
Posted 1 hour ago
WATCH !
Watch these two guys turn on each other to get the best deal...my guess is they will get life. I think both of them were enrolled at OWENS, so that means they were trying to turn their life around !
Reply 9
Votes: 1 - 7 + Posted by: Pico45
Posted 1 hour ago
I have heard there are more people involved. Remember, one of the detective said "more arrests" were likely. I don't believe just two guys could have subdued both J and Lisa. Especially J since he was a big dude. Unless they tased them or knocked them both out somehow.
Reply 13
Votes: 0 - 7 + Posted by: Epitoooozy
Posted 47 minutes ago
RE:
It's just like seeing two cockroaches on the kitchen floor. You just know there are more behind the woodwork

From Blade comments.

Sections

Sections

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Older Than Dirt - 10-18-2011, 08:01 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM