Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Older Than Dirt said..."I also, think that alot of us here could be very intiminating . I have college grads in my family who when typing will spell the wrong word (there, their, they're). And I myself , am almost paraniod sometimes about spelling a word wrong. This is a great bunch of people on this thread. Our only concern has been for justice . I am STRONGLY in the Straub camp. Just saying that maybe sometimes it would help to be a litte more forgiving of spelling, sentence structure etc.Contrary to the option that Maytee puts out there, it's obvious that most here (except me) hold jobs and are well schooled. Cheers"

We all love you Older Than Dirt. Ya got guts and some good horse sense. LC and Duchess, you both are two totally cool chicks however, I only say this to make Mock even better ('cause I'm a Mockster and proud of it)...anyway...I've got an M.Ed (from an intercity school that everyone got in...certainly no Harvard! ha ha) and you two have called me out on misspelled words...the only reason i bring this up is that if folks like me and older than dirt are occasionally intimidated , think of how many brilliant people out there (like my husb) that has dyslexia and is very embarrassed by his spelling...he might think "i'd like to comment on that case but why show I'm a dumb ass?" when he's very smart just doesn't know how to spell. also wondered if maytee (not that she isn't admittedly batshit crazy Signs_173 but a lot of her and friends may have english as 2nd language...just some thoughts...don't get mad at me LC and duchess cause i luv ya both! Notworthy I guess what i'm trying to say, is with us mockers being critical of how others spell, we're missing a lot of insight from many (like my husb) that may lurk but doesn't have guts to take a chance to write something cause he would think you'd think he was stupid...us mockers would be the ones missing out - is what i'm trying to say.Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by pspence - 10-18-2011, 11:54 PM