Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-19-2011, 01:06 PM)pspence Wrote: Johnny could have sold sw & cameo guys some bad weed...

I finally just got caught up with this entire saga. Talk about twists and turns. Fact over speculation seems to get skewed in your mind after reading so many different perspectives. Not to mention the commercial breaks of crazy this thread has had to endure.

I am probably in left field, but I get a whole different impression from all of this. I think these losers showed up that night for different reasons that just buying some "weed." I just don't see a connection to anyone previously mentioned or eluded to on this forum. Unless I missed something.

Here is my thought process, we do not know what the local authorities obviously know (due to arrests being made). So ask yourself this. Take in account the mentality of these scumbags charged in this case. I do not get the impression, that they have the mental discipline to carry out such a heinous crime in terms of being spontaneous. Basically, it just didn’t happen within an instant and these idiots walked out the door. It had to take thought and planning.

I think there is something we all are missing or do not know in relation to why this was done. It appears premeditated, and almost vindictive. I wonder if this was an ongoing issue with someone connected to these young people or someone they knew together or individually. Did they even know these alleged murderers, or were these guys used to send a message? I have to agree, there were more than just these two morons there. It just doesn’t feel right when you read all the media releases or discussions about this case. This puzzle doesn’t ooze with being a random robbery causing the deaths of the victims to be accidental by any means. It appears cold and calculated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 10-19-2011, 03:10 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM