Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
From past "recorded" statements applied to this forum from Maytee's facebook. She was eager to crucify some local Toledo "losers", but it appears they were innocent or not charged. She was quite adamant about her claims of guilt and wishing death upon them. Then it subsided. Weird.

Now there are two people officially charged with this crime, and hardly a peep out of her in terms of expressing hatred or anything to that effect. Which is her business. I Just find that odd. Does she possibly know these idiots or knows of a connection? Odd, she has not ranted about these fools! I would love to see her really give it to them.

Going over everything about Sam Williams, it appears he is quite the loser in life when it comes to education, employment, and making positive choices. I will not remark on family life, because most criminals have a certain amount of respect for their children. But he obviously did not have any for his women. He probably abused them. Information here and via the media, leads me to believe this low life is the type that might enjoy his “starring role” in this until the end comes. I wonder how many people he is lying too in order to make it appear that he is innocent or knows nothing. Anyone in their right mind would have to figure that he is full of bologna! It does not appear like they drew names out of a hat to just randomly charge anyone. It is hard for any family member to not believe their loved one, especially when they are accused of such a crime. It appears drug dealing and human trafficking (prostitution) are something you would not want to put on an application either. But his choices in life appear to be lazy , riddled with domestic abuse, and basically a waster of tax payer support. It boils down to a quick dollar and getting his nut off I bet. I wonder if all of this will flash before his eyes; if/when he is convicted and they strap him to a chair/table.

Now this Cameo fool is about the most prevleant example of being a complete moron. I would guess he has mental issues or lacks maturity. Lets say both! The photos upon his facebook are damning just to his character. It appears that the news around that area didn’t waste anytime mentioning and showing the public these photos. Again, he is another lazy and uneducated member of that community. Domestic abuse, and a record that is just heinous all by itself. He just screams winner! I would not doubt that he attempts to play the weak stupidity card over this case. I wonder how much he cried over this? I bet very little, unless it actually concerned him or his freedom to breed freely again. His mother should have taught him how to wear a condom as well. The cycle of breeding amongst these losers appears to be unending. Just like their abuse towards the mothers of their children. Again, I pose the question. Will this asshole be able to recognize where he went wrong in his life? No worries , there are enough rugrats out there to carry on their dads legacy. If the mothers of these children were smart, they would get away while they still can. I cannot imagine the pain and disbelief they are going through. But is it worth it to stick it out to the end? Why put your children through that, or for that matter; yourself?

Anyone with the right amount of common sense can conclude, that 9 months or so after this crime had occurred. Investigators must have some really solid and substantial evidence. I am guessing it is either forensic or witness related. Possibly both. I am hoping that it is more forensic based, because science is a relatively hard concept to defend against when it deals with a jury. Most roll their eyes when a defense attorney gets up to show a lack of validation in science (evidence) . They try and fail a lot here in Florida. I highly doubt in Ohio that they just hold people on bonds totaling in the millions for very little reason. I hope they get a speedy trial, but if convicted. I hope the Ohio taxpayer gets a fast or speedy death sentence. I can't imagine how much money will go into wasted appeals. I look forward to following this case when it begins and ends!

Cha Cha Cha!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 10-20-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM