Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-26-2011, 06:11 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(10-26-2011, 05:04 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Wish the Toledo news would get more information!

Right on re the above! I would like to know did she go to Owens School?
is she an unwed mother? Does she clean homes? reason I mention the latter is cleaning ladies gleen much information about homeowners - people should be very careful whom they hire nowadays! Does she have a motor vehicle license or motorcycle license? Did her family show up in court?
The Toledo news just leaves you adrift like marooned LOL Well if nothing else I am getting a bit of a laugh to-day waiting on word about this wicked gurl - I learned gurl from AG LOL.

This is from someone who she worked with last x-mas season.....
Owens? I think NO (will understand later)
Unwed Mother? I have no clue who she is....however, someone very close to me was on facebook last Dec... who she worked with at her seasonal job. The person was very close to me when they got off the computer and had said WTF? I question the remark and they told me that they had started to work with this girl for the holiday season and all she talked about was her son. The reason they said WTF is because after being friends with her they COULD NEVER FIND ANY PICTURES OR ANY MENTIONS OF HER SON. (The person was wondering if she really did have a son)
Housekeeper? She would off never of had the time to figure out the house. She worked the whole holiday season in retail. Have no clue how she is connected to John, Lisa, Sam, and Cam.
Here is the are u serious part. The reason the person was so interested in if she had a son is because Destiny had ask this person to help her spell her boyfriends name cause she didn't know how to spell it. She had some paper work she needed help with for the seasonal job. She asked this person how to spell "JUNIOR"......or something like that. ( No lie )

The person had called me tonight to ask me if I knew they arrested another person in the Lisa & Johnny case. I said ya I seen that. At that point they had remind me of last year, when they were telling me about looking to see if the person they worked with really had a son. And remind me of the "how do you spell JUNIOR" that we laugh about "the girl at work who didn't know how to spell her boyfriends name".

So I'm thinking the whole school thing NOT SO MUCH!Smiley_emoticons_stumm

I have not clue how all of the people will come together. (Cam,Sam,Destiny,Lisa & Johnny)

The things I do know in this case is...... Sam & Destiny are not real smart. Hell, I still think neither one of them had a car to get to Lisa's parents house.
Cam doesn't look that smart to me either, WHO PUTS MONEY ON FACEBOOK TELLING PEOPLE HE IS RECRUITING. (wtf).... Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

There has to be more arrest in this case.....WHO IS THE MASTER MIND (so to say?)

Any feed back will be interesting......... and just for the record is that crazy bitch still lurking around here?Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I hope I haven't confused anyoneSmiley_emoticons_kotz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by lucimhome - 10-26-2011, 10:58 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM