Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-27-2011, 12:33 AM)NightOwl Wrote: Who is funding Ronnie Wingate Esq.,? lots of queer things going on with this case you've penniless Sammy & Cameo but, Destiny hits the jackpot and has one of the best Lawyers in Toledo.....

my thoughts EXACTLY..... I know that Wingate takes on some pro-bono work...and he likes to get himself involved with the "high profile" cases...which if this turns out to be a death penalty case, it will be. Not that Destiny will be a death penalty case, but Sam and Cam might be. it is just so ODD that she was charged with obstruction, has a really high bond and a really really high powered attorney.... Maybe she's not cooperating with LE and someone with a vested interest in this case is paying for Wingate so she doesn't talk. who knows ?? But I think he came on scene too fast for him to be "court appointed"... just IMO.

I was SUPER surprised that some of the other high profile attorneys didn't come forward to represent Sam and Cam....

About Owens: I think I might have already written about this, but Owens is a local community college. It means absolutely nothing that all these thugs "attend Owens"...everyone attends Owens. Everyone on welfare "attends Owens" cause in Ohio you have to be "getting an education" to get more than 2 years of cash assistance.... Don't get me wrong, it's a completely legit school and has a good reputation. But it is what it is...a BIG community college.

Now Momma Clarke is under no gag order, it's just court personnel and attnys, etc. I do find it odd that she has switched gears and is laying low. I know for a fact that LE has been telling her to STFU for months, and she hasn't...so why now? nervous? upset? .... who knows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by fabulous - 10-27-2011, 11:22 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM