Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Fabulous the families are also under a gag order, but it is easy for them to keep at this point because even they do NOT know what the evidence is. They are just as on pins and needles as we are, unfortunately. I should make clear this information is from the Straub side, all of this tip lipped silence is to maintain the integrity of the evidence and ensure a conviction. As for this Destiny chick, her FB is under Destiny xxxx and her bond is very high for good reason. I nor the family know that reason and will not until LE/prosecutors etc. is ready to reveal it at trial, as it should be. Living in Toledo my whole life, I must agree the Blade often gets it's fact completely wrong and as much as we all want to know, it's better they aren't privy to any evidence. They have already made mistakes with the tiny bits of information they do have, such as the bodies being found in the basement, then the kitchen, then the basement etc. It seems that the basement claim has been reported by the Blade on occasion not because it is factual as much as the staff reporter has confused information with the 911 tapes where Maytee herself refers to bodies in the basement. IMO as much as I am extremely curious about the facts and evidence, I respect and know it to be a very positive sign that nothing has been leaked because it only strengthens the prosecution's case. I can wait till January as long as these two victims and their families are able to get some justice.

name edited by LC. check your facts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curiouscat - 10-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM