Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-30-2011, 12:41 AM)sharit Wrote: if someone called me and told me what tiffiany told maytee, I would freak the fuck out. This is a sick, evil world. The life she has lived, just think of the scenarios she was thinking about. People are so fucked up these days and there is no compassion for human life. No way in hell am i sticking up for that woman and i have good kids. I would have thought the worst. Guess i just do not trust people. You are not even safe in your own home, unless you own o gun.

Since day ONE it has NEVER made sense why SHE DIDN'T GET IN THE CAR AND GET TO HER SON FROM THE FIRST CALL.
You, me and every other parent we know would of done that. It doesn't matter who you end up talking to about this case from the minute you are a parent its your job to protect and take care of your children.
It's the instinct we have when we become a parent.
I've have driven 90 miles and hour cause the alarm company called me and told me the motion is going off in my living room and know my child is home in there bedroom when I left that morning. (it was a balloon)
I have good kids also it would not matter to me if they where not "GOOD KIDS" If they had an undesirable past. It's still my child.
Your here so you are safe in your own home. Without a gun.
Johnny and Lisa where set up by people who knew them. (that is just my opinion).
And there is a reason she didn't take her pajama wearing ass to that house that night when she had gotten a CALL FOR HELP. For her son.

JMO!Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by lucimhome - 10-30-2011, 02:14 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM