Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-30-2011, 02:30 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: TW has several MySpace pages - the one I'm referring to is http://WWW.MySpace.com/dat1an_only/comme...ly/friends
search within friends for Killa $ c@m a.b.d.p.
(This is cameo)

Interesting information. However, she (TW) has not been charged with this crime. There are no “official” press releases or news articles mentioning this young lady. The only people who has made these claims or innuendos against her, are those who have come to this forum and the mother of the male victim. I would be very careful to make an assumption because someone may be friends or acquaintances with the alleged killers. It should be noted, one of Maytee Clarke’s family members/friends is acquainted with both of the alleged killers. So its like common sense algebra, regardless of their relationships; it does not define them as a suspect. Unless law enforcement names them specifically.

After a 10 month investigation into this matter, law enforcement has arrested two individuals who have never been mentioned until their incarceration. This TW everyone has been mentioning has not been charged with this crime. I think it is safe to say that this TW was just a friend in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I think her involvement is nil at best when it comes to making the overall assumption of her role that night.
This is probably why, the local law enforcement agency has been so tight lipped about the case. Speculation is fine amongst this forum, but that is all it is. Its worth in court, it about as reliable as hearsay. About as reliable as those who may pass a polygraph test. It is not 100% for either side and really proves nothing in my opinion. I would not doubt that there is a plethora of information that will not be known or released until the trial begins or ends. Then the house of cards will surely fall………………

I had written this yesterday, but it is worth putting it out there again. What I would like to hear about or engage in conversation; are facts about the current alleged killers. Maybe someone (anyone) who may know information regarding them can come here to discuss their viewpoints in a civil, intelligent, and educated manner....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 10-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM