Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-30-2011, 04:33 PM)kitty1 Wrote: My vote is for the latter. It's been almost a year since the murders and she recently gave birth, so she couldn't have been that far along in her pregnancy. I think she may know something about the crime, but just doesn't know she knows it (if that makes any sense).

Personally, from reading the threads pertaining to her and if that was TW who came to this forum. I have a hard believing that she had any involvement or knowledge. I do believe she had an inclination that something just was not right that evening. That may have spurred her to finally go to her friends home and find out what is going on. I wonder if the killer(s) were in there while she knocked at the door. Can you imagine?

The unfortunate part, it is hard to look past her prior criminal history and lifestyle to make an objective opinion as to her part in all of this. Remove it all, and look at it as a friend who went over there out of genuine concern. Don’t base it on intelligence or lifestyle. She likely knew something was wrong but could not figure out exactly what. I think we all have had moments where we think our friends may be ignoring us and we get nosey enough to drive by or call.

Sorry, just not buying this girl being involved on a criminal level. I think it is even more prevalent to make this assumption based on the fact that she has not been charged with anything relating to this crime. Until a press release by law enforcement specifically saying she is involved, or she has been charged. I will stand by my opinion 100%. Like I said, wrong place / wrong time. I doubt we will hear about her again, unless she is called to testify as to her friendship and plans that night. I don't think she deserved a The_Villagers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 10-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM