Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Wow. I can't get them to open either. &^%$ .... I wished we could use the real names instead of all these initials. (Can't we LC since they're public record now?). so this chick Destiny drove the 2 psychos there? I wonder if there was another one or two or if it was just the 3 of them.

I know I'm not the brightest bulb, but Jesus, I'm totally confused by all of the initials. Someone please answer me these ?'s:

are mockers suggesting through sleuthing that it APPEARS that ...

1) all the players are in some way DISTANTLY connected through facebook... sometimes "very " distantly connected (a friend of a friend of a friend) ... that it appears by this that Johnny & Lisa probably knew who they were but they were not in Johnny & Lisa's crowd...much too hard core criminal/thuggy than who they hung with.

2) Can the same thing be said for Maytee and the arrested thugs regarding facebook connections? May know who they are but could certainly have mentioned to someone who mentioned to someone about J/L's living conditions?

3) at this point we know for a fact Tiffany had nothing to do with it or could she be part of the set up OR do we still not have a clue?

4) the mere thought of what LC suggested (only in pure theory but no facts as we all know just conjecture) that Maytee could have sent them there to rob and flipped when she heard about the "call" from Tiffany and thought "oh SHIT, they weren't supposed to be there...these guys are rough and could hurt them"!

Could a mother possibly put their children in such peril? unreal to fathom such a thought but I guess happens every day...

did Samual and Cameo and Destiny go to the party the night before (closer friends than we thought) or just overheard chatter along the way about the nice house of Lisa's, safe bullshit, drugs, money, etc. from someone that told someone, that told someone blah blah blah

same question about maytee...someone said she was friends with someone who was a friend of one of the thugs? do you all think she knew these horrifying scary Samual and Cameo, Destiny?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 11-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM