Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
pspence Post #18904 lots of questions!! & few answers.

We don't know where Destiny Madrid fits in & know little about her. We don't know if there is one more arrest or 3 more.

Yes I think distant connections here and there on Facebook with these initials - a friend of Johnny has one, all that sort of thing is going on, also many have deleted things.

Do you remember Johnny if I recall was at VD's house watching a ball game before he picked up Lisa at TGI Friday's I see BA his girlfriend on the Documents and BA is in the party pictures & at Johnny's grave she's pretty but, I don't see VD on the Document where he was interviewed, the Detective said in the Blade they did over 100 interviews though so I'm sure they talked to him somewhere. My gosh what a thorough job LE has done and is doing!

I ruled out TW & AG awhile back - I did believe AG when he told Maytee he didn't kill Johnny & TW she's been at a lot of parties you see her in the pictures with Lisa & Lisa had her as a friend and both went to Owens.

Thanks to Adub! Williams and his Solicitation Charge yet - just how low does this guy stoop? Then his woman SC has another baby October 2011. just all she needs! Samuel Williams may be an only child IMO.

Finally Maytee told the news media she didn't know samuel williams.

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 11-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM