Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-04-2011, 12:38 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: One thing that sticks with me through all of this is Maytee's 911 call where she is on her way to the Straub home. Now, IMO being raised in that neighborhood if I were coming from the South End I would drive down Airport, turn left onto Perrysburg-Holland, and right onto Pilliod to get down to Longacre. Maytee states something along the lines of "i think this is longacre, yeah turn here" to the driver. If that was the route taken (as it is the most direct) the street sign WAS NOT VISIBLE until after you had already passed it. Not really getting to a point here, but it still sticks with me for some reason.

I also think Maytee had the EMS come to her house when Big John took off with TW to attempt to create an alibi. I'm sorry but if anyone I loved was in danger I WOULD NOT worry about myself first.

Like Adam Sandler said so well in Billy Madison, "Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog."
she did have his younger brothers at her house. maybe no one was there to watch them. she knew what kind of life he was living. i feel that is why she was so terrified. only a monster of a mother would do what some of you think she may have done
. i dont think she set him up. jmo which does not mean shit!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by sharit - 11-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM