Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-04-2011, 12:33 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: I just don't appreciate people talking about me and my family the way Duchess just did. But I am the bad guy? I challenged what she said about how a mother of a child who was just brutally murdered, and her feelings of hate, death, hope that the people did it die. That is quite normal feeling for a parent who just lost a child in a brutal way. Now I need to get my life in order?? Look at how all of you suck Duchess' dick because she is always right, 99% of the people on here agree with her. I have a brain of my own, and call it how I see it, now I fucking would bet her farm she wouldn't talk that way to my face! I simply don't agree with her, and yea I say stupid silly shit all fucking day long to whoever I want. But I am a leader, and in my closing statement, Duchess is not a parent, nor a mother for that matter, so how can she even relate to another mothers outburst or feeling about her son that was murdered?? She need to understand that SELF experience is the way you would understand. Only God can Judge!

You are an idiot. It is hard to explain how the rest of us think because you are mired in the white-trashiness and you wouldn't understand. You are from Maytee's world. Of course you understand her. That speaks volumes to the rest of us.

I would say that to your face. The only reason I haven't is because I don't go to your ghetto. I can afford not to.

You are a leader of what? The other tards? Yay! You can be the King of Tards. I will gladly concede you the honor.

You will never understand how decent people behave or think. Because you aren't decent. You posted disrespectful statements about your fat girlfriend and bastard child but you dare pretend to be offended when someone else does? That is the hallmark of generational poverty. You don't respect yourself or each other, but you expect decent people to kiss your ass. You will never understand that, either, because it is genetic at this point. If you live like shit for a few generations, you lose touch with normal people.

You should worry about your own kid that was born outside of marriage. There is a 90% chance your child will be raised in poverty and have children out of wedlock. You have doomed your own family just like Maytee. Good luck with all that, you will need it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Cracker - 11-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM