Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-05-2011, 10:47 AM)sharit Wrote: cracker, i respect you and the way you think but i just had to chime in on this. 90% is way to high. How you are raised plays a huge part in it and the fact that your life is what you MAKE it. My oldest son was born out of wedlock and he is the best son ever and going to retire with the Air Force and he was married before he reproduced. Sonny says horrible shit, but no one should be told that they hope your family dies. Karma is a bitch and she does find you.

I didn't make up the 90% part, I just embellished a little (that figure is for children of color). Here is the data: According to a December 2010 National Vital Statistics Report generated by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, more than 41% of all births in the U.S. occur outside of marriage. Children born to a single mother have an 82% greater chance of living in poverty than those born to married parents.

Everybody thinks I make stuff up to be mean. I don't. I am more aware of societal issues that plague this country because of my profession. It is part of my job to know what I am working against. I see it all the time. I know what it costs society and I know how hard it is to get out of it.

Your son did well for himself, but he is the exception rather than the rule. The only way to change people is show them truth. Most won't see it, but some will. The truth sucks sometimes, but it is still the truth.

Some more sad facts: Along with age, race and ethnicity are important factors in out of wedlock fatherhood. While 37% of white fathers have had a child born out of wedlock, 72% of black men who are biological fathers have a child out of wedlock as do 59% of Hispanic biological fathers.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Cracker - 11-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM