Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Adub: LC made that statement. As well as that in the end it will come to rest in Maytee's lap.

THIS is what i said. exactly----> Post: #18799

THIS POST IS STRICTLY SPECULATION. NOT FACTS.

however, it is based on very reliable information and the known character of certain people, as demonstrated by their criminal histories. so here are my theories:

the 2 in custody are not very bright, highly intelligent guys. they are also facing the death penalty and there is no doubt in my mind that if someone put them up to a robbery looking for a safe full of cash, they ARE going to roll over on that person(s) nomatter who it is. what if it was the clarkes?

they are the ones who went on and on in the police station that very awful night about the safe. not Jim V, but the clarkes. the night those kids were killed someone sent them after a non-existent safe. because Johnny talked about the "safe". 2 kids were horribly murdered and parents obsess about a safe that very night in the immediate aftermath?

who said they saw the kids take the key hidden in the garage to get in house? maytee did. she had observed that and she stated so.

these 2 hoodrats in custody didn't know this shit on their own by hoodrat osmosis.

and believe me, if anyone prompted them to go to that house, they will talk. maybe not right away because then they'd have to make admissions. but at some point their fear will make them talk. when they know for sure all the evidence to convict is there in the DA's hands.

supra is
my considered and informed opinion and speculation only. LC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 11-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM