Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-22-2011, 10:53 AM)Adub Wrote: However, Alex (cousino)'s boyfriend at the time is definitely a bad actor and suspect, if you ask me. If the car had something to do with the robbery and murders then he would be number 1 on my list. I didn't see his initials anywhere on the discovery. But he was released from custody two weeks before the murders and moved in with Alex. His charges included aggr robbery, kidnapping, traffiking in drugs, and more. There was a fb convo c/p here at one time (I think) where Aaron Griffin and Alex were talking about when she broke up with this guy.

Anyways, that is something that has always stayed at the back of my mind. And it would tie into the car-deal-gone-bad scenario.

this is cousino's ex that Adub refers to. he has not been named as a suspect in this case, but his history is public information:
(i don't know if/how much time was served or if they were found guilty.)

from the toledo blade, note the date.

11/5/2010
Four men have been charged with kidnapping and drug trafficking after forcing their way into a cognitively disabled woman's central Toledo home to sell drugs, authorities said.

Dashawn L. Belcher, AKA jac frost, Frost Daddy and Frost da Boss,
21, et al, of Toledo, each were being held on $205,000 bond in the Lucas County jail on kidnapping and drug trafficking charges Friday.

The men were arrested after being found hiding in the attic of the victim's Fulton Street home about 4 p.m. Thursday, Chief Mike Navarre said. The men had taken over her home about a week before, after she was overpowered by a group of people that knocked on her door.

The victim has cognitive disabilities, Chief Navarre said.

"The question is, ‘How did they do this?' And the answer is, ‘Fear,'" Chief Navarre said. "They completely took advantage of this woman."

The men sold drugs out of her corner home, allowing as many as 20 people into the residence at a time, the chief said.

On Thursday, the woman spoke with a friend on the phone, and the friend alerted police of the situation.

Charges against additional suspects are pending in what Chief Navarre calls a "very unusual" crime.

Dashawn L. Belcher
[Image: mug-shot-12698032.jpg]

[Image: p.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 11-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM