Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
WOW.

LC, I know you aren't all that fond of me so I quit posting. I have checked in to follow this case and I want to say to you, BRAVO for staying with this and doing such an amazing job of keeping this story alive, especially considering the abysmal coverage from local media. I hope you write a book about this.

I remember way back, shortly after the crime, your saying that you thought something was fishy with Maytee, and a few of us discussing the possibility of her setting up the burglary. Her hysterics and insanity could only be chalked up to her being a nutcase to a degree. The hounding of Tiffany and AP just screamed of trying to deflect from something she wanted to hide. That and her INSTANT panic when she got the call, that night, was so off. And, remember the crocodile tears in that very first TV interview? We all remarked on that. Most telling - SHE BLABBED ABOUT KNOWING WHERE THE KEY WAS - something she should not have known. She probably pumped Johnny for that information without him ever suspecting why she asked.

IMO (and I will eat crow and apologize if wrong), she set up this up - not just for money that she thought was in some non-existent safe, but out of seething jealousy of Lisa and her family. Johnny finally broke free from the looney bin and she resented it and sought her twisted revenge.

Adub, thank you, too, for keeping all the niggas and their initials straight. I could have never followed it all without you.

I saw a film with Philip Seymour Hoffman and Ethan Hawke about two brothers who set up a robbery at their parents jewelry store. Their mother was not supposed to be working that day, but she was. You can figure out the rest. It was a true story.

I have one thing to say to Maytee, who I know lurks and denies that she does: Karma is a bitch.

GOD bless Johnny & Lisa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 12-18-2011, 03:17 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM