Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(12-21-2011, 03:04 PM)LytoMe Wrote: I have to agree with ShitStorm, the initial 911 phone calls reveal a lot. Maytee (at this point) should NOT HAVE known her child was in danger. But she automatically freaks out, because she knew there was something going on at that house.
With much respect to this opinion, I do not find this suspicious at all. I can only compare this to my own experience when my brother died, and the first thing I screamed was " Who did this, who killed my brother?" Had he actually been murdered like I thought he had in that moment, I might of looked suspicious too. My reaction to hearing he died was based only on the fact that I knew he was involved with drugs, I knew the kind of company that a drug habit invites, and in that moment of shock, my mind concluded that someone in that circle must have killed him.

If anything, I suspect that Maytee knew Johnny was involved in drugs, and may have feared the same. Does this mean that she is not capable of plotting and setting up some type of robbery? Her criminal history indicates she is very much capable of setting something up. With this in mind, I totally understand why many of us on here would see this as plausible.

Still with that in mind, her history also shows she has never been clever enough to get away with it. By now, with the police and the FBI involved, she would of already been connected to this and arrested if she were involved. That phone call was enough to make her think the worst if she was aware of the lifestyle and group of friends that Johnny was exposed to. When the police refused to break down the door, creating scenarios of them being in danger, might be to influence the cops to have grounds to go in, like she wanted them too. This would not be unheard of.

I think she went after TW and AG with a vengeance because she truly believed either one, or both were involved, I know I did too. Now she seems bewildered by the list of suspects, just like many of us are, wondering did they know them? How do these guys fit in?

Time will tell of course, and I certainly respect the theories presented about Maytee, and my thoughts on this may prove wrong and she may be involved like many believe. But there is a certain flow to all crimes, a certain energy and the way that things unfold and play out.. I personally do not feel that she had her hands in this one. JMO, of course.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 12-29-2011, 12:42 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM