Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(01-09-2012, 01:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: anyone watch and listen to maytee on JVM program? (previous page) how she KNOWS about the key to house in the garage, and how Johnny was an innocent Eagle Scout selling girl scout cookies and her beloved Lisa had demon friends and associates? how she refused to acknowledge Johnny had been in prison? did you hear big john in the background coaching her? i was hoping to read some of your opinions on the video.

Thank-you! Lady Cop for posting the Video above! This is the first time I've viewed it, I only read the transcript. Why was the name Maytee La Cubana Vazquez used? when her name is Maytee Vazquez Clarke - I don't quite get why the MC of the program was calling her Mrs Vazquez even - hello Mrs. Clarke!

The interview was very good - Maytee was calm and clear - she didn't act hysterical. She was definitely out to blame Tiffany that was clear, then Johnny she didn't want to discuss his past period, he had no enemies that was made absolutely clear (take note of that) but, Lisa had a lot more friends over in the Springfield region that traipsed in and out her home and she's probably right however, we should not be so damn hasty here trying to suggest it is all to do with Lisa's friends - we honestly don't know who crossed Johnny's path or Lisa's path along the way here & how did this big Williams goon ever end up doing what he did here.

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 01-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM