Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hi Everyone.

I originally joined up fairly soon after I read about Johnny and Lisa's murder, but have never really posted until now.

I am interested in true crime and came across Mock whilst reading up about this case. I wanted to thank everyone for all the details you have documented, I have spent the last few days reading through the thread, catching up with all the developments in the case. It's been an interesting but sad read, though not without some good humour in places.

I was drawn to this case, because I found what happened to Johnny and Lisa so shocking and sad. It seemed such a brutal crime. I can't imagine for a second why someone would attack and kill two young people in such a horrible way.

I thought it was about time to come out of lurkerdom and post, seeing as I have finally read through the threads, so hopefully I wont have to ask too many stupid questions that you people have all heard before! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I am really keen to hear what details come out at the trial(s) and see Johnny and Lisa get justice.

I just wanted to say hello to people and say how impressed I was at all the details you have collected.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 02-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM