Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-10-2012, 04:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: hello Ribbon...i have seen you here lurking and reading, and glad you decided to join in the conversation!
don't be shy, your opinions and questions are welcome. Awink

Thanks for the welcome Lady Cop, I appreciate that. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I lost track of this case in the winter of last year, so I have been reading up on all the new developments pretty much constantly for the last three or four days.

A fair bit has happened since I last was here; arrests, the anniversary of their deaths, more rantings and more dubious eyebrows!Smiley_emoticons_wink

But seriously, I am glad there has been some arrests, I hope the wheels are in motion to get some justice for the young couple and their loved ones.

I have to say a few things surprised me, like the suing of the Straubs and some of criticisms Maytee has levelled at people. I appreciate that she is a grieving mother in a desperate place in her life, but some of the stuff she has come out with has just amazed me.

The other thing that really got to me was just the level of violent crimes and murders in Toledo. Now I'm living in a small town in England at the moment, where there are a couple a year at most. I lived in London (and other UK big cities for several years) so got used to a fair amount of violent crime, but I didn't expect Toledo to have the levels of those crimes that it does. I suppose I'm just being naive though?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 02-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM