Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2012, 02:51 AM)truth be told Wrote: "Maytee put a quote up by Albert Einstein" -Please, that's something that I thought I would have never heard in my entire life...Mayee and Eienstein being used in the same sentence. It probably took that devil with an 8th grade education to figure out how to Einstein.

Green Ribbon said- "The other thing that really got to me was just the level of violent crimes and murders in Toledo".
Think of Toledo as a scaled down version of Detroit. Toledo has shootings nearly every night...but, unlike Detroit most of the time the victims live. Toledo has 3 of the best hospitals around. St. V's, Toledo Hospital and University of Toledo Medical Center all have top not trauma centers with life flight. Toledo EMS tends to get on scene and get the victims to the hospital in record fashion. If Toledo's hospitals weren't as good as they were...we could easily be like Detroit and have a murder every day. On Superbowl Sunday Toledo had 9 people shot overnight.

Thanks for the information Truth Be Told.

9 people shot in one night! Smiley_emoticons_slash
We don't tend to get too many shootings per day over here in the UK, but then you have to factor in that we are a much smaller population and gun ownership is very low here. Though firearms offences are definitely on the increase.

It sounds like Toledo EMS and hospitals are really on the ball, I can't say the same for the hospitals in my neck of the woods.

I got to admit I never expected to see Maytee putting up an Einstein quote either!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 02-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM