Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-26-2012, 08:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

I guess I don't get why, given there is medication for that, anyone would willingly say they are disabled & can't hold a job. I don't believe for a moment that everyone diagnosed as that is collecting disability. It's my opinion she's a gawddamn lazy bitch who doesn't want to get up off her good for nothing ass and be productive, she'd rather suck at the tit of the taxpayer.

You are correct- I was diagnosed with bipolar over 20 years ago, and not once have I ever been on SS disability for my bipolar. I have worked throughout all those years with a few exceptions of taking time away from work to raise my children when they were young, and I work now and hope to be continue to work and remain a productive, self-sufficient member of society until the time comes that I retire.

There are countless medications available for bipolar, but it is also true that not any one medication works for everyone, and once you are diagnosed it can take a while before they find the right combination of medications to balance you out.

If Maytee is truly bipolar, there is absolutely no reason to believe that she is incapacitated by this disorder to a degree that leaves her unable to function or hold a job, even if it is part-time.

It is true that the severity of bipolar can differ with each individual, and some people can have episodes of depression or mania that leave them unable to function until they are able to stabilize- but if this woman is capable of planning the type of illegal activities she has been charged with in the past, and her choice of medications are illegal drugs or alcohol, then she is making no attempt to control her condition and the state should not continue to give her a disability check unless she is making an effort to manage her disorder by every means available to her, and get well.

Collecting disability when you are not truly 100 percent disabled, and unable to work at all, is just another form of stealing and its a slap in the face to the tax payers footing the bill for it, as well as the rest of us that struggle with the same illness and challenges, but still manage to go to work each day and keep trying, and wonder why these people with the same disorder say they cannot work at all, and do not even try. Once again, there are some people who suffer with bipolar to a severe degree in which they cannot function without stabilizing, and medication does not work well for them, I am not referring to those people- but it is clear that as strange and off the wall as Maytee is, she is is not disabled and unable to work at all.

But you are right Duchess, not everyone with bipolar is on disability! Bipolar can be managed with medication and therapy for most! So yea, I agree that this is laziness, not illness in this case.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 02-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM