Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I've been thinking. First of all, I really am old in case there is any doubt 75+. I can not think of anybody my age who would be on MOCK, unless they have a very strong interest. That having been said, IMO it makes no difference what so ever if Straubs had a safe or not! What does matter , is that Johnny was putting the word out that they did. If I remember correctly, I think Johnny had put out (I think on FB) that there was a safe and that Lisa's father had given him the key or combination to it. Didn't he talk about counting the money and fanning himself with it? Also, I think that it was on one of Maytee's televised interviews that she talked about Lisa's uncle only being interested in the safe. You know, kids are dead and all he could focus on the safe. Right! I seriously doubt that the conversation took place. If it did, maybe the uncle asked in a sarcastic voice. What if he had already been told about the story that Johnnie was telling? Possibillity that he was trying to get under Maytee's skin??? I have no idea, but I do know, that the story about Johnny's bragging was out REAL early on . Think hours! Again, IMO, I don't think that all these details are very important, especially at this point!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Older Than Dirt - 04-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM