Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
"Thanks for the info., d505
You seem quite certain with your last sentence or seem quite convinced it could be an upper. I researched upper because I didn't have a clue what you were talking about. Was Sam Williams and Cameo Pettaway involved in uppers? Cameo for sure was involved in Kush."

There are uppers and downers. Uppers: Drugs that speed your brain up. Downers: drugs that speed your brain down.

When homicides occur usually the suspect is found to be on an upper. I would be much more afraid of a meth head over a stoner.

The guy I dated along time ago told me he only sold pot because they were easy laid back customers. Yes he could have made more money selling cocaine, and opiates but he told me he didn't want to deal with those types of customers. Because they would be knocking on his door at all hours of the night, trying to rob him if they didn't have money and were needing a fix etc.

So the reason I say I believe they were killed over uppers is because more money is involved in uppers and people on uppers are crazy. I am sure Cameo sold weed, coke, crack or whatever he got his hands on where he could get high for free or make some money... but I doubt their motives that January night were over weed.

I do believe that Johnny was a drug dealer and I am sure Lisa sold drugs to to make some extra cash...I don't think they were dealers that made thousands of dollars a month, but I am sure they made something.

Both johnny and lisa's family say they don't know cameo or sam. Straub's house was targeted it wasn't random. If they didn't know each other ...cameo and sam probably got a tip that johnny was a drug dealer and was an easy target...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by d505 - 04-17-2012, 01:43 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM