Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-17-2012, 02:13 AM)d505 Wrote: As far as me saying maybe they grew pot in Lisa's basement. I don't think they did. However, I grew up in a bedroom community of Boston with houses much bigger than Lisa's and you'd be surprised a lot of those parents did smoke pot and some did grow a couple of plants for personal use.

I think the suspects chose Lisa and Johnny as a target probably because of the alleged safe and because Johnny was a dealer and they assumed they would get cash and drugs. As Lisa's uncle stated that the suspects didn't touch the flat screen, laptop etc this is because they were looking for something bigger. I am sure flat screen tvs don't make much of a profit on the street. they were looking for cash and what does make money on the street drugs.

For all we know the suspects could have gotten away with a lot of cash and a lot of drugs. The police do not share everything with the public.

LC,
Lets pretend the Straub's did have a safe with a lot of cash, and the suspects did get away with a lot of cash. Would the police make this public information? Don't they often withhold stuff like this because it may hinder the investigation?

If I was Mrs. Straub, I would be terrified/shocked that my daughter was dead, and I would not want the media announcing to the public that we kept a lot of cash in the house and we have a safe.

Again... I know the Straub's and I know their house. I've seen every inch of it except for the two daughter's closets. There is/was NO SAFE or large amount of cash.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Mustang - 04-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM