Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-21-2012, 01:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

gurl, what are people saying on the street about this case? Is it the opinion of most that the cops have the right people? Do others think there are more people involved? I'm curious about what the locals are saying. Are people even still talking about this there?

ive heard that they have the right people, but ive also heard that the people that they do have arent the ones who really did it . but they were involved . theres more people out there who are involved , and i just believe the poeple who were involved or have something to do with r the ones that tesifying on behalf of the defendents to get there own lesser charges..

also this DM i dont understand how she was being charged , then had no judge and was found with NO idictment to me thats susicious , because in the very beginning she was brought up in the newpaper atricle ''Toledo Blade'' that STW was being charged with threating her and threating to shoot her and the house up if she spoke.
now why wouldnt they arrest her in the first place in to questionin. and then did a interview with her . and she knew the whole time what had happen she knew from the time of that day because i heard she was with STW at the bar that night .
if you read STW fb from that night , his post says ''had a good night cant wait to do it all over again'' and that was from the same night

if you read up on CP fb , from wen STW was arrested he states on STW fb "my nigga didnt do it , we out here ''

to me that quote means he didnt do it , there still out there whoever did do it , little stuff like that people miss here and there , so to answer your question word on the streets is the people were involved were all not caught yet or maybe they are waiting , just to get more information before they arrest liek they did with the other 2 .. everyone who has been picked up on this case , or questioned have neever been approached and stated that they are being arrest or charged with murder. they all have been picked up with various other charges then was told about the murder..

i think cops and FBI are working real hard on this case to put the puzzles together

also , i had heard that TGIFridays , was raided and was known to be a big drug place. anyway we can try and dig deep and get a follow up on that
Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by gurl2323 - 04-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM