Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-21-2012, 07:01 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 06:32 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: i did hear that also , and i also know that she does do readings on people..

So back to Tiffany Williams, Maytee came down pretty hard on her. The same with Aaron Griffin. You think there may still be some involvment??

Griffin did brag about being a safe cracker. But most safe crackers just go to the scene and crack the safe, get it open, bag the contents, and go. If the safe was portable and the idea was to grab the whole thing and split, then no safe cracker was needed.

Besides Aaron had an alibi, and took the poly, and talked shit to Maytee. He even made up a fake facebook page to further his shit-talking agenda. What was it, Howard Hightower?

And Maytee was showing signs of having a psychotic break, imho.

Upgrade me on what imho means???? and yes i seen on plenty of documents that he was arrested for multiple home invasions involving stealing safes... Tiffany i just think knows WAY more then what she was saying , they only interviewed her a couple times and that was it , she hangs out with a lot of east side people, and sam and cameo are from east side. she could have just hung out with them multiple times at partys or anything....

lets just say hypathetically that the safe didnt exist ........ what if the number on the key was for a storage unit ! what if the stuff was hidden in the storage unit .

i personally seen the straubs house , and that house is veryyyyy nice and huge . they have money ! there house is very nice , and im eyes i wouldnt trust anybody with my money but myself. and my family .

they probably thought they could trust lisa with the information and handing her it over just incase anything happened while they were gone she had the safe lock for her safety .

Johnny and Tiffany were both from south side , both shared same freidns and similiarites i think shes linked up with everyone because even alex cousino was APs GF at the time of the murder , and alex is linked up with STW from former friends. they probably were alll on it together and planning there stuff together . but with same stories..
Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by gurl2323 - 04-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM