Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-22-2012, 09:27 AM)Mustang Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 01:25 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: and to ''Mustang'' you said you seen every inch of house BUT the 2 daughters closets!!!!!!!!!!! alot of people ut safes in laces where people will never look , to me that seems reasonable enuf to have hid it in one of the daughters room . because who would hide it in plain sight in there room , or their closet . also it seem supsicious that you sed excet for the 2daughters room , but yet she had the key around her neck .

im confused by that

Believe me...there is no safe. Jeff told me after the murders that the police told him that they, "think they were looking for a safe they thought we had." Not "looking for OUR safe"; "looking for A safe". I don't think he would have said A safe if it existed. I said to Jeff, "I didn't know you had a safe." And he replied, "We don't. But the police think they thought we did." And if Lisa had a key around her neck, what makes you think it was to a safe? Do you really think any parents that DID have a safe would give a key to their kids? And finally, what's with the comment about the Straub's having lot's of money because of all their travel? Do you mean the cruise they were on for their 25th anniversary? They're a truck driver and a nurse for Christ's sake, not the fucking Rockefellers.

if i said ''they have lots of money'' that is not what i meant i apologize for that ... what i would mean by that ... is by the looks of there house its very nice and looks like they would have money , and yes going on their trip would mean that there would be money involved.
its just opinions , i dont know what happened , and apparently no one does if thiese people are still out here on street.

its just been clues just to try to fit everything in. i seen that you are a family member or close to family , and i dont want you to feel to disresected by any means.Smiley_emoticons_slash
Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by gurl2323 - 04-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM