Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-26-2012, 12:33 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 11:31 PM)Aberlin Wrote: I didn't want to post anything in this board because of paranoia, but I guess I've grown braver lol. Spent the past week reading through the entire thread (quite an accomplishment).

I wanted to send a shout out/thank you to Lady Cop & NightOwl...you both have brilliant insight.

Really quick about me, I was in town I think a day or two after the murders in a hotel (business travel). I saw the show on Nancy Grace that night and it really bothered me. I guess you could say its been haunting me because of how strange the murders were, and how "close" it felt to where I was.

Anyway, I can't seem to track down the Docket files for the case. Unless I'm misunderstanding what I had up a few days ago, it contained links to various things about the case. What I didn't see that others had been months ago, it docket files containing evidence, etc. The link I had only allowed me to look at the most recent Dockets and not ones from earlier dates.

A few questions I'd like to throw out there:
1. Could someone kindly forward me that link containing details about the case (it had information on DNA swabs, footprint, the knives, etc.)?
2. Was their blood on any of the knives?
3. Crime scene photos are never made public correct (just in regards to photos of the scene and not the actual couple)?
4. Is there a way for the investigators to audit GPS information from cellphones in the area that day and time?
5. Any insight on the Bedford Inn or is that still speculative?

As to the critics of this site I hope you can see this thread from a different angle. The more people talk about this case, the less likely people are going to forget. That's my biggest fear; the public becoming apathetic because of new cases each day.

Love and grace to the families/friends of Johnny and Lisa.

Welcome Aberlin! Thank-you! for the compliment.

Everything is up on the Court Dockets - just Google Lucas County Court Dockets when it appears, agree to the terms another page shows up and type in the individuals name for e.g. Pettaway Cameo or if you wish Williams Samuel and when he comes up it will be Williams Samuel T - middle initial being Todd click on the last Williams (he has 2 pages there now) another page will show up and just push the "continue" box in the square up will come the Docket if you scroll all the way to the bottom it will bring you up to date where everything is at present. Now scroll all the way back up to the top of that Docket and on the far left corner click on "Public Documents" and this will bring up all the details from the day he was Indicted you need to double click on the pages. I'm unable to do a direct link, they don't stay long if you link them, if you make an error don't worry just keep going and try again!!

Congratulations! on having read the entire thread. I enjoyed reading your story. Like many many others on here we are all grateful to have MOCK and Thank-you! to Duchess and Lady Cop we really get the latest details.

Let us know if you get access to the Court Dockets NightOwl.

It did not say on the Public Court Documents that there was blood from the knifes, it just said it was swabbbed for DNA
Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by gurl2323 - 04-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM