Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
from the link ^ 13ABC

The mother of a murder victim has been banned from the courtroom when her son's alleged killer goes to trial.

Cameo Pettaway is charged with the murders of Johnny Clark and Lisa Straub. Officials have ordered Clark's mother, Maytee Clark, be banned from the courtroom during Pettaway's trial.

Court documents say Maytee "cannot conduct herself with any self control and could cause problems during the course of this trial."

Pettaway and another man are charged with two counts of murder each for the January 2011 killings.

Comments

Showing 3 comments

Scott

I think the judge made the right choice. I'm sure she will be allowed to speak her peace at some point, but it's obvious that during the pretrial hearings, she couldn't keep her mouth shut and was disrupting the proceedings.

Melly56
I feel that Mrs. Clark should be allowed to AT LEAST speak her peice at the end of the trail to this Pettaway murder. It will never undo any damage or hurt, but it will hopefully give her some type of closure.

freespirit.
I say let the mother go to the trial. If she causes a problem then remove her, but she has every right to be outraged. She should also be able to say her final words once the men are sentenced.

2 of these comments have already convicted. at the end of the TRAIL, instead of the trial. hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 04-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM