Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-01-2012, 09:45 PM)Adub Wrote: And it may be just tangential. I do know that TW and AP were the initial pinch point, I think. Taking APs cellphone and interviewing all his contacts.

So the lead-in to CW on the 16th of Feb 2011 was TR on the 14th, and prior to that BS on the 11th.

Trial starts in about a month.

The police possibly interviewed the Watson brothers and CW I believe was roaming free at the time of the murders' not sure on AW he was maybe on Probation. A close girlfriend of Lisa's has AW initials and there is a Williams guy with a few of the same friends as Lisa's girlfriend. Time will tell.

Cellphones as you stated above would be checked. I noticed VD is not on the list, now there is a BA on discovery list VD's girlfriend, it could be her IMO. What gets me, if VD was one of the last people to see Johnny alive why isn't he on the list? apparently Johnny knew him growing up they used to be neighbours but, one of the families moved so there was a gap in years IMO, so somehow they re-connected possibly after Johnny got out of prison, anyway Lisa was working that night at TGI Fridays and Johnny was over at VD's home watching the Pro Bowl, apparently BA the girlfriend was there because she stated on her Facebook "she never dreamed it would be the last time she saw Johnny alive" then she watched him walk out the door. BA would know how many others were at the party and Johnny did marijuana at the party it was in his blood stream and possibly left with a bag of it even IMO, then Johnny drives to pick Lisa up from work. Well on Facebook I recall VD being gone for a week, laying low something along those lines and no cellphone, I think this is odd ! So nothing like being out of the way for a week with no phone and your friend was murdered after he left your house. BA really adored Johnny she has never stopped talking about him and BA & VD seem to split up every so often she was talking to Johnny's cousin JC and VD got really annoyed.

Maybe he has been interviewed already! Maybe he's a confidential witness IMO.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 05-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM