Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-03-2012, 02:16 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i understand from the judicial grapevine that some defense lawyers and their minions made a visit to view the Straub house. back in April.

that just previews the likelihood that jurors, at some point, will go inside and view the crime scene.

it must be hard on the Straubs to have curious people hanging around.

I hate the thought of strangers being in my home, even when they were accompanied by a realtor when I was selling a house. I can't imagine how much it would suck under these circumstances...the army of assholes working to free the scum accused of brutally killing your daughter! Who could possibly be less welcome in your home? Especially since so much of the house was involved in the crime...Jeff and Mary Beth's bedroom and closet, etc. What a friggin' nightmare for them.

On the upside, all of you suspicious Mockers will have outside confirmation that the wall cavity in the closet contained plumbing for the shower (not a safe) and the basement is "hiding" a ping pong table, a pool table, a furnace and a sump pump (not the illegal farming operation of the cabal led by Drug Lord Lisa). I just hope they didn't discover the pre-brainwashed sex slaves in-the-making hidden in the attic that Jeff brought back from Russia on the promise of a job and introductions to wealthy American businessmen that are too busy ruling their empires to find a suitable wife! Now THAT would be embarrassing! (AAAAHA! The key was for the shackles! Lisa had to make sure they each got their half a Clark Bar and glass of water each day while the Straub's were on vacation!)

Run with that one, rumor-mongers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Mustang - 05-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM