Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-04-2012, 06:52 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: When I read the document, I was very interested in possible other suspects and 205 witnesses! I've got to get a life. Seems I spend half my day looking for updates. I still wonder about Destiny. How could they keep her locked up so long and then nothing comes out of it.
A 24 yr. year old male that she appartently knew died last week. Just for the heck of it, yesterday I checked to see if she was on FB. The only post I could see was one she posted about that. The guy, I think, died suddenly. Her FB post was different than usual. It looked like it came through a travel thing. Could somebody that knows all the ins and outs of FB tell me what they think???? I was wondering if she is even in Toledo!l

Josh Budlight Bean was on his way to his sister's home late late after 2 am he hit a tree. His real name is Joshua Bean google in his name Toledo, Ohio the News Media has his story. His Facebook as Josh Budlight Bean is still up his sister is on there.

Destiny may have clicked on to the Video on Trip Advisor plus she left a comment at the bottom of the video since doing that, Trip Advisor posted it to her wall. You can click on Budlight's pictures on Trip Advisor enjoy hah hah

Good question about Destiny we don't know but, I am sure Ronnie Wingate will be watching this Trial. I think she visited Florida again this year with an Aunt and little cousin they went for the little girls birthday.

Just keeping on top of it all LOL can you imagine 205 witnesses OMG hah hah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 05-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM