Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
What's all the talk about DNA not being connected to Williams? The DNA on the cigarette butt matched the oral swabs they did of Williams. Other DNA has also been matched with Pettaway but the Docket doesn't state which item.

Unless I've missed something, the DNA not connected to Williams or Pettaway is simply new found DNA. This could mean anything though because it doesn't state if it was blood, etc. Could be as minor as DNA on a glass someone was drinking from at the party the night before. Could be everything, could be nothing.

As far as the retardation argument, don't worry, there will be other experts the prosecution brings if there is an issue.

Having said that, these boys displayed logical thinking just by their facebook posts (being nice here lol), and most importantly, illegal profits.

"All in a day's work" is what Pettaway said with stacks of money. As a small business owner myself (a legal one I might add), it takes A LOT of logical thinking and self motivation to run your own business. Its a horrendous amount of work. This is true for illegal businesses as well; they have fierce competitors and to show profit, you have to exceed the accomplishments of those competitors.

Pettaway was making a lot of profit which means he out thought his competitors...otherwise, everyone would just go to "the other guys".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 05-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM