Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Mockers please correct me if I'm wrong; usually I wouldn't post something unless I had a sense of certainty behind the statement.

d505, I could be wrong here, but I recall when I was reading through the entire Dockets for Williams, there was mention of the cigarette butt being found near the bodies. I assumed, again this is just opinion here, that meant it was on the floor next to the bodies.

Can anyone confirm/refute this?

Also, there's over 200 witnesses, audited cell phone records, and months of hard work between the police and FBI. They have their guys; they wouldn't have picked up someone after all those months of investigating (especially with assistance from the FBI). My question is do they have ALL their conspirators? We'll see soon enough I'm sure.

There's a lot of discovery items lists with very vague descriptions that the Prosecution has been providing the Defense. Plus there's two confidential witness and someone initialed "TJ" is doing a "plea bargin" in the case. I found that extremely fascinating (though TJ is mentioned in Pettaway's Dockets).

Second question to my fellow Mockers, does anyone know anything else about this TJ character's plea? I don't want to risk an insider revealing the name/identity so lets be careful here.

Thanks everyone!! Keep those posts coming!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 05-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM