Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
on tiffanys fb she was posting everyday , and then stoped from jan 27 to feb 9 ! then post this

just wish things would get better....i hate this shit..people look at me and point the finger .nobody is perfect,and ive been threw alot and life and not once have i ever forgot about my kids.i love them to death,just wish people would realize i got to get myself together i mean damn i was fucked up on some damn pills and now i aint fucked with them in a month and a week thats a step up..now my goal is to get my life back on track...when donald died i got hooked on pills bad and i finally realized aint no drug more important then my babies..so go ahead judge me ,say what youi want but i love my babies and i will get my life back on track....just know no ones life is perfect...

she never showed remorse for the slaying until jan 31st the 1 year anniversary and all it was a pic ...

here are some of her postings underneath this status

Tiffany Williams i got hooked in the game,and i aint let it take me out like no bitch.i realized alot .mua fuckas wanna judge.dont no one know the feeling about a drug taking you under..but i do ..i know the real.im a real ass bitch and i aint afraid to admit.yeah i hit rock bottom but all i can do now is work my way back up to the top.no one is perfert out here.so who are you to judge my life.

also this one .

Tiffany Williams if i could take it all back i would but i cant all i know its a lesson learnt and too all yaw that wanna judge me watch me im get it all back but there aint no one that can say they been threw what i have.

to me thats crying out for a confession
Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by gurl2323 - 05-22-2012, 12:08 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM