Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-14-2012, 04:00 PM)Mustang Wrote: On another note, I've been told that due to limited space it will be necessary to have your name on a list to ensure that you're allowed to attend the trials. I've asked the Straubs to put me on their list, and although I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to devote to attending, I'll be there as much as I can to support them, and will share information here.
Also, Lisa's sister Lindsey and some of Lisa's friends have been served with subpoenas as witnesses for the DEFENSE. Not sure what they're up to but my guess would be to use those closest to Lisa to either paint her as a hard-partying drug dealer with lot's of potential enemies, or to try to establish the existence of a jealous previous boyfriend or two whose rage could have led to the murder of Lisa and her current "boyfriend." I'm guessing LC will have a much more informed opinion on the defense's strategy re: the subpoenas.

Thanks for sharing this information Mustang, it sounds to me like the Court Room will be a full house, I hope you get on that list and get in O.K. you are the man for the job! The list business do you suppose they check court room attendee's backgrounds?

Gosh! I don't think Lisa had any enemies she was well liked and loved everybody liked her, her ex boyfriend didn't treat her right at all he was full of rage right enough. Most of Lisa's friends had class! I feel sorry they are being called, Tiffany Williams exception was a fresh new friend, I believe they met at Owens you don't see Tiffany in all the party pictures earlier on. The Defense has facebook hard saying what they've got.
They will also drag in Johnny's friends and they will just try to trash both victims to no end, it's awful and Maytee could get really riled up, I hope not.
I pray for Mr & Mrs Straub this terrible crime should never have happened in Toledo just makes me sick what these thugs did and I pray they have solid DNA evidence against them and they get the death penalty!!!

Thank you! Mustang
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM