Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-17-2012, 01:11 PM)FourOneNine Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 11:37 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: NEW BLADE ARTICLE READ COMMENTS http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2012/0...spect.html

Facebook comments are blocked at my work, could someone please post them. I have a feeling they might be edited later if they're that good.

Here are the comments re above.

Sarenda Davison Just because he isn't "Book Smart" doesn't mean he doesn't know "Right-From-Wrong"! He is "Smart" enough to have babies and commit crimes for profit isn't he? He needs to stand trial just like anyone els!
Reply · 7 · · 13 hours ago

Corey Johnson · Top Commenter · Web Designer & Developer at Applied Web Design and Development
Smart enough to have babies? You do know how babies are made right?
Reply · 2 · · 4 hours ago

Jo-ann Pietrowski · Top Commenter · Waite
and many anmals reproduce all the time...dont they ...if they get ride of these two the gean pool will be so much better off
Reply · · 2 hours ago

Jo-ann Pietrowski · Top Commenter · Waite
have no pitty for these two clowns at all ....
Reply · · 2 hours ago

Cathy Yeager Egbert · Bowsher
This story says "doesn't meet social norms" who is determining what the social norms are. I can tell you for my children a social norm is going to school/work daily, wearing your seat belt, following the laws, being respectfull, pulling up your pants. However, I also know some children who the social norm is cheating, running wild, doing what ever they want, not having an adult supervising or interested in thier lives, the "street attitude". I also seems about right to me that if this child was put in special ed classes in school would he not have been tested then for mental disabilities and he and his family received assistance to help him?
Reply · 6 · · 3 hours ago

Lani Buckholtz · Walden University
I hate when defense attorneys argue that a person is too disabled to know right from wrong. If that was truly the case, they would not have hidden after the crime was committed. The simple fact that the person hid after the crime was done means they knew better and should be punished for it.
Reply · 4 · · 8 hours ago

Richie Etts · EMS Dispatch at Lucas County EMS
At the current rate of these younger offenders committing violent crimes, there are going to be more people incarcerated than we have in the active military. Why not start a division of the military and let these people help defend the country that gives them 3 hot meals and a cot for life. I'm sure there is an empty military base somewhere that could use some new life. If they pass basic training, combat school, and say maybe a 20 year military career, they might be eligible for parole.
Reply · · 4 hours ago

Lois Saunders · Waite
right on richie
Reply · · 4 hours ago

Craig Hormes · Oldsmar, Florida
I'd give them the option to sign up based on their criminal history. A sort of community service. We would obviously have to make sure we weren't giving license to drive a tank to a serial killer, after all.
Reply · 1 · · 2 hours ago

Richie Etts · EMS Dispatch at Lucas County EMS
I agree there Craig, cases like this young man and thousands of others would be perfect candidates though. He's going to get a life sentence since the judge threw out the death penalty. I'd much rather my tax dollars pay to send him to Afghanistan than the kid next door who is joining just to get a job.
Reply · · about an hour ago
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 07-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM