Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-18-2012, 12:38 PM)justme Wrote: Duct tape on Johnny's neck had unknown MALE DNA on it and duct tape on his ankles had unknown FEMALE DNA on it.

Defense: Says Johnny was on bad terms with a lot people: owing people money for drugs.

And there you have it. If that's all they've got beside speculative "witness" opinions these two are going to walk.

If after all their investigation and recorded statements they still don't have a clue who's DNA is on the tape they'll never find out.

The DNA on the tape is the actual killers. All else is circumstantial evidence that can be explained away in light of the prosecutions statements that Johnny and Lisa were looking to buy drugs.

The suspects were probably just brought along as extra help.

Sounds like the plan was to tape them up, scare the shit out of them, but someone miscalculated either timing or had an emotional blow up.

All this while poor Pettaway was in the garage looking for his baseball (see also, There's Something About Mary).

I think in light of this, the speculation that Lisa was killed "accidently" (mentioned a few pages earlier) fits well with the scare tactic.

As far as them being held down while they struggled for air...not sure what exactly they have to prove it but if its just bruises, that could have been people holding them down while they were struggling not to be tapped up. Not that it matters (sadly).

I hope to God someone thought to get a sample of Maytee and John's DNA. Not saying I think they did it, just saying the over the top emotional outbursts are suspicious to me.

I don't want to hear shit about people saying "you've never lost a child" because there are many out there who have who did what they had to in order to maintain mental healthiness.

"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."

Therefore, no sympathy here...deal with it like everyone else does.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-18-2012, 02:08 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM