Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
heartbreaker -
Its rare that they release crime scene photos. I can recount only a handful of cases where such was released and for the most part, it doesn't happen till many years later. An exception, however, is the Petit family murders. Also the OJ Simpson case. These were higher profile cases though which might suggest why such evidence was made public.

I also think that because there are at least two more unknown suspects, that the evidence photos will never be released. Secondly, for some reason this case isn't getting the public attention it needs so there's no real reason for them to release photos in light of this. I could be proven wrong though.

Personally I would like to see all of the photos as well not because I have some craving to see violence, but rather I want to understand what happened for myself.

Pico -
I do as well but it seems that this isn't the case based "wounds" on the bodies suggesting an extensive struggle. I always personally believed that when they put the bag over her head she was whipping her head around to try to shake the bag off (I mean what else can you do at that point?) and she hit her head on the floor, etc. When they kicked in her door there could have been a fight and she got punched or slapped but I don't personally believe knocked unconscious.

If she was killed first I strongly believe it was done in front of Johnny and to get the full effect, they wanted him to see/hear her struggle suggesting they would have wanted her conscious. I personally don't believe murder was the original intent (they brought tape, but not even so much as the plastic bags).

Like I mentioned earlier, there is speculation that Lisa was killed accidently and so they realized they had to kill Johnny.

Having said that, it can take up to 5 minutes for someone to die the way they did. Consciousness is usually lost between a minute to a minute and a half. This is contingent on lung capacity, depth of last breath taken, and overall health of the person. That's a long time to accidentally kill someone.

Sam & Cameo could also have been the drug dealers who sold in bulk to Johnny's friend(s). Once Sam & Cameo find out the reason the friend(s) can't pay them back is because of Johnny's refusal to pay, they all go together and force Johnny's friend(s) to do the work (guy and a girl...sounds like a couple). Again, just speculation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Aberlin - 07-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM